Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobertDan
Viewer

The Top Video and Photo Editors to Try in 2024 for Mobile

Hey everyone! I wanted to get your recommendations on the best video and photo editing tools to use in 2024. I'm looking to upgrade my editing software this year and want to make sure I'm using the most powerful and user-friendly options.

A few key things I'm looking for:

• Easy to use, even for beginners
  • Lots of features to edit and enhance videos/photos
  • Integrates well with other apps and services
  • Affordable pricing

I've heard a lot of good things about Wink Video's Editor. It seems like a great option that uses AI to automatically improve your videos. Things like stabilizing shaky footage, enhancing colors, and even helping with the editing. Seems perfect for quickly making professional-looking videos.

Have any of you used Wink before? What did you think of the AI features and overall user experience? I'm really intrigued by the idea of an editor that can do a lot of the heavy lifting for me.

In terms of photo editing, I've used programs like Photoshop and Canva in the past. But I'm open to trying other tools too. Are there any newer, more beginner-friendly photo editors you'd recommend for 2024? Ones that make it simple to edit, touch up, and create great visuals.

Let me know what you all think are the top video and photo editing options to check out this year 🥰. I want to make sure I'm using the best tools to improve my content and designs. Any advice you can share would be super helpful!

0 Replies