cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geinikitty
Viewer

What happened to Infosecurity Professional Magazone quizzes

Hi all,

What happened to the past Infosecurity Professional Magazone quizzes? i can't find the link to the quizzes on the magazine website. Blueskybroadcast website seems to have closed down. ISC2 did not send any notification email on this.

2 Replies
WolfgangLey
Newcomer I

Hi,

the quizzes are no longer with the external provider but have been migrated into the regular ISC2 webpage.

Go to the InfoSec magazine webpage at https://www.isc2.org/InfoSecurity-Professional where you will find the magazine as well as a link to the quiz for each magazine, e.g. as of writing there is a note "Members can earn CPE credits by taking the May/June quiz." for the most recent magazine.

Bye,

Wolfgang.

ssabens
Viewer

I have the same issue - the CPE's I completed last year never transferred, and now it shows that I am short on requirements.

ISC points to Bluesky and BlueSky is pointing at ISC to provide the historical records.  A complete mess.  I'm a little disturbed that records weren't requested, backed up, or similar.  They cut ties with a vendor with no consideration to those that had transcripts/certificates stored there.

Now I am getting "there is nothing we can do" from ISC.  Pretty disappointing really.  I look at the CIA triad, BCP, Business Resiliency - we are lacking the "A" here.  Would be nice if they practiced what they preached.