cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cinnamon
Viewer II

SSCP Payment Issues AMF

Hello

Around 3 weeks ago I had recieved confirmation that my endorsement application for SSCP had been approved (great). Email instructed to allow up to 24h to - quote: 

"After waiting at least 24 hours, you can pay your first Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF). Once your payment clears, you will receive a welcome email confirming your certification."

"You can pay your AMF and follow your certification progress by going to your Member Dashboard."

I waited 4 days, each day siging into my membership dashboard to see if I can pay the fee. Have never seen the option. 

Contacted customer support via email, they said to call my regions support phone number. I have tried multiple times but am always left either on hold, to which eventually it says an agent can't take my call. Or most recently, seems my call was just flat out rejected?

My question is simple - where and or how can I pay for my certification? 

My other questio is. DO i even need to pay for my certification, as i already hold CC certification, quoting email again:

"NOTE: If you already hold an (ISC)² certification, you will not have to pay an additional AMF for your latest certification."

^ if this is true, then how come I can't see the completion of my SSCP in my membership portal, and unable to claim the badge on Credly?

Thanks to anyone that can help

1 Reply
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Cinnamon 

You'll just need to pay the difference of $75 to upgrade to your SSCP certification Annual Maintenance Fee. 

If you do not see it within your AMF portal, then we would be more than happy to assist you over the phone to make the payment. Once the payment is complete, then you will be able to download your digital certificate and your welcome kit will be shipped out within 8 - 12 weeks. You can reach us, Member Support, at +1-866-331-ISC2(4722).

ISC2 Community Manager