cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron_jasvin
Viewer

Retaking a CC exam

Hi there!!!

Today, I got failed in the CC exam, I was preparing for past two weeks for this exam. However, I would like to retake this exam. After the reading out the terms and conditions, I got to know about the 30 days waiting period. Also, have to pay for the retake exam. 

Can I retake the exam with any voucher promo code

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Aaron_jasvin Thank you for contacting ISC2 community.

The retake policy is as follow:

Retake Policy

For each of the CC, SSCP, CISSP, CCSP, CGRC, CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSMP and HCISPP certification programs, there are two independent rules that govern exam retake attempts:

Test-free days between retake attempts:

• If you don’t pass the exam on your first attempt, you may retest after 30 test-free days.
  • If you don’t pass the exam on your second attempt, you may retest after 60 test-free days from your most recent exam attempt.
  • If you don’t pass the exam on your third attempt and for all subsequent retakes, you may retest after 90 test-free days from your most recent exam attempt.

Per certification program, at a maximum you may attempt an ISC2 exam up to 4 times within a 12-month period.

Candidates may pursue multiple certifications simultaneously.

We are offer the CC 1 million in cybersecurity promotion, which can only be used once. 

all future CC registrations in your name must be purchased at cost, through your Pearson VUE account and pay the US $199 exam fee.

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at examadministration@isc2.org

2 Replies
PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Aaron_jasvin Thank you for contacting ISC2 community.

The retake policy is as follow:

Retake Policy

For each of the CC, SSCP, CISSP, CCSP, CGRC, CSSLP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSMP and HCISPP certification programs, there are two independent rules that govern exam retake attempts:

Test-free days between retake attempts:

• If you don’t pass the exam on your first attempt, you may retest after 30 test-free days.
  • If you don’t pass the exam on your second attempt, you may retest after 60 test-free days from your most recent exam attempt.
  • If you don’t pass the exam on your third attempt and for all subsequent retakes, you may retest after 90 test-free days from your most recent exam attempt.

Per certification program, at a maximum you may attempt an ISC2 exam up to 4 times within a 12-month period.

Candidates may pursue multiple certifications simultaneously.

We are offer the CC 1 million in cybersecurity promotion, which can only be used once. 

all future CC registrations in your name must be purchased at cost, through your Pearson VUE account and pay the US $199 exam fee.

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at examadministration@isc2.org

kami
Viewer

Hello! did you attempted Retake Exam with same Code or with new code ?