cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

PayPal now available for AMF payments!

Hello everyone!

We are very excited to share that now PayPal is an available payment option - in addition to credit card or voucher - when you are ready to pay your AMF. We hope that this is a helpful improvement in the process and appreciate everyone's patience as we made the updates to make this available. 

Happy 2024 🙂 

19 Replies
BertMan
Newcomer I

I just tried it, but it doesn't seem te work. I get into Paypal from AMF. PayPal ask me to confirm the payment. After confirming nothing seems to be happening.

I'll try again in a few weeks, or so.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @BertMan - apologies for the error! We did have a brief outage last week. Did you get a confirmation that your payment was able to go through? If not, you should be able to try again when you're ready. 

Thanks for being a member!! 

krdeepu
Viewer II

Hi Kaity,

Who should I contact for AMF payments issues. I have my online payment option disabled.

Thank you

BertMan
Newcomer I

Hi Kaity,

I am sorry but it still isn't working. The problem is the same: the process seems to fail after I confirm my payment in PayPal. What also is strange is that to get to PayPal I first have to say that I want to donate and then remove the donation again. Otherwise it won't start the PayPal payment. Looks like ISC2 has some testing to do: maybe the return page isn't configured correctly in PayPal by ISC2.

Greetings,

Bert

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @krdeepu - for everything account-related, please contact MemberSupport@isc2.org with your situation. Your online payment portal may be temporarily disabled due to a payment being processed, and the disabling is to avoid duplicate payments. But you can contact the team to review your account.

@BertMan - I've relayed your feedback to the team working on this. If it's ok, can I share your account information with them so that they can further investigate? 

BertMan
Newcomer I

@Kaity Yes, you may share it.

REMB
Viewer

Same for me. Everything seems to be working fine. Until I "payed" with PayPal. Then I get redirected back to the AMF payed. But nothing is paid. On my bank account it also doesn't go through.

ChrisMRT
Newcomer I

same here, it just says "processing" after clicking "pay" at the end of the login-routine...

I can't pay this way 😞

Br4nd0n
Newcomer I

I experience the same. I just get redirected to the page and no payment is done.