cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeanPKelly
Newcomer I

Missing CPEs from InfoSecurity Professional Magazine quizzes

Hello!

I completed quizzes for 5 of the 6 most recent issues of the InfoSecurity Professional Magazine between 15 and 16 September 2022 (completed the 6th on 26 September 2022).

From my understanding, those CPEs should have appeared on my dashboard after 5 business days; However I'm still not seeing any of those CPEs listed.

Is this something to do with my account or me logging in using my email address when completing them instead of my Member#, or does it have to do with the recent CPE portal issues (which were on-going when I completed the quizzes)?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

3 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@SeanPKelly I've checked on this for you. CPE credits from the magazine are added within 30 days (not within 5 days). Thanks for your patience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
SeanPKelly
Newcomer I

Thank you!

I do feel as though this should be outlined somewhere either before you take a quiz or after you complete one.
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@SeanPKelly wrote:
Thank you!

I do feel as though this should be outlined somewhere either before you take a quiz or after you complete one.

I don't know if a change was made since you posted this, but I saw this message after I completed the latest quiz yesterday, advising the CPEs are submitted in the first week of every month, so as Andrea said should be within 30 days: