cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Live Chat Feature Status

Hi @amandavanceISC2,

Since the move to the new member dashboard on the member portal I haven't seen the Live Chat feature being offered.

I know on the old member home page if you didn't see the button it wasn't available at that time, but on the new member dashboard I'm not even sure where I should be looking for the button?!

Is the Live Chat option still being offered as a way to contact Support?

13 Replies
amandavanceISC2

Hello @AlecTrevelyan

Unfortunately, we have not deployed the Live Chat function just yet on the updated website. This will be added back in shortly; however, I do not have an exact ETA.

Best Regards,
Amanda

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Ok, understood - thanks Amanda.

djas
Viewer

Hi Amanda,

Any updates about this chat feature? It does not seem to be enabled yet.

Thanks

amandavanceISC2

@djas Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at this time.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

theblurr
Newcomer III

This was a very useful feature. I've been trying to call the support phone number for two days now and it always goes to voicemail. The chat was a very handy way to get in touch with ISC2. Please bring it back soon.
CraginS
Defender I

@theblurr wrote:
This was a very useful feature. I've been trying to call the support phone number for two days now and it always goes to voicemail. The chat was a very handy way to get in touch with ISC2. Please bring it back soon.

Hmmm... almost every major vendor or product company I go to the web site for support has a live chat feature. Of course, I am highly suspicious that at least half of them are running AI support bots to sort through the questions and carry out the conversations.  I suppose (ISC)2 could contract for such an AI- bot-support chatter, too. Of course, they'd most likely hire the same company that reworked this forum and the member site.  Oh, well.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
tewodoro
Viewer II

Previously support team told me that there is special benefit called legacy time so to override the new AMF manually I had to pay only $35 using wired transfer until September 30. I am on the process of paying the fee but in the mean time I received another email which states I had to pay another $600 which made me confused. So I want you to give me some clarification on this.
Viewer II

Dear Sir/Madam

I wrote CC exam on 24 dec 2022 and passed exam buy  until now no email from isc2

why so much delay and this very disappointing and no interest for rest of the exams

ID: 1119747

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Hi @Kaity,

I remember you saying on another thread this feature was being reintroduced soon.

Do you know if that has happened yet?

If so, can you say where I should be looking inside the Member Portal for this please?

Presumably it should be obvious, and it's just not being offered at the times I've logged in and looked for it, but would be good to know what I'm looking for.