Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
non-expert
Newcomer II

How am I meant to submit credits for podcasts <20min?

There used to be a blog post on here that I found which provided reference to OTHER websites not affiliated with ISC2.

Using what was shared there, I have been listening to podcasts for cyber on itworldcanada(dot)com and san's storm center podcast during my lunch break.

I'm trying to submit the credit for that activity but when drafting my submission, I notice the form says it can only be at starting increments of .25 and above up to max of 40 credits per submission (per the handbook).

How then am I supposed to submit for something that only ran for maybe 6-10 min? Should I be submitting a lump submission that includes all of the podcasts I listened to for a given week? Up to 40 credits worth?

2 Replies
mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello @non-expert - You can visit this thread - https://community.isc2.org/t5/CPE-Opportunities/CPE-Resources/m-p/68185/highlight/true#M1162 where we added a list of how-to videos on all things CPE credits!

non-expert
Newcomer II

Great--thanks!

I watched the video on how to add the group A credits and it sounds like ISC2 is saying I can just put in 4 instances of me listening to a particular podcast in one submission and just add up the credits that way.

Thanks! I'll do that!