Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terpfan1980
Viewer II

Security Congress 2021 discussion

I so wanted to be there in person and actually registered, initially, for in-person attendance but the spike in the COVID-19 infections, especially in southern states -- especially Florida, and the difference in cost (making it easier to get my employer to sign-off on reimbursement as a training expense) means I'm going virtual again this year.

I really, really hope that we can get past COVID in the next year and that maybe for Security Congress 2022 I'll be able to attend in person again.  I definitely miss the in-person networking and think the experience is far better with in-person attendance, but thank (ISC)2 for offering the virtual option again.

14 Replies
mrlithic
Newcomer I

I have been going through on that pages - logging in, logging out, re-registering clicking on every link to find out how to watch the online versions of the talks. 

Nothing works 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@mrlithic 

I've sent a note on your behalf to the team. I'm sorry about those tech issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.

ISC2 Community Manager
mrlithic
Newcomer I

Found the email 

I am in 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

OH GOOD! I'll let the team know. Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the sessions!

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

If anyone needs help finding the email to access Security Congress the subject line is: 

Access Reminder: (ISC)² Security Congress 2021 - Live Event

Received on 10/15. 

ISC2 Community Manager