cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Precious!

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-67121456

No, I always eat two of everything… erm, because I’m a Noahist… and, celebrate the animals on the Ark..! Yes, final answer…
7 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

Snicker.

tmekelburg1
Community Champion

@Early_Adopter wrote:
No, I always eat two of everything… erm, because I’m a Noahist… and, celebrate the animals on the Ark..! Yes, final answer…

Well, we all know in the U.S. two European portions are equal to one U.S. portion 😉. Easy defense here.

"...and was on strong medication when he replied to emails."

I'd like to see some of those emails.

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

@tmekleburg1

Maybe he was also “Tired and emotional”..? 😉
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

@dcontesti I know rite? The gravy train derailed in Amsterdam.
dcontesti
Community Champion

I snickered as I worked with a gent that would eat as "cheaply" as possible (all three meals) and at the end of the day, his expenses were the same or more than ours and he pocketed the extra money. 

His trick, he would collect receipts from the bottom of the tickets, ensuring they were blank, and then ask us what we had spent on meals.......He got away with it for a number of years and then......................I became his boss LOL.........

denbesten
Community Champion

Somehow, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" comes to mind.

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

That’s systemic and wilful, hard to trust that chap again, was he wise enough not to pull that stunt with you..? Moving to the less funny, I do wonder what the overall bill to humanity is for all the graft going on…