Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wasim
Viewer

certified in cybersecurity free

I'm from Sri Lanka we have only one Pearson Vue exam centre. certified in cybersecurity free exam Voucher is only valid on this year . there are no dates to book this year, all are booked. i think Online testing with OnVUE is the best thing. 

46 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

@wasim Your question is best answered by a member of the management team.  Maybe @AndreaMoore can forward to the appropriate department and potentially have them reply here so that others in the same position know the answer.

d

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi all!

The current code available to (ISC)² Candidates to access the free CC exam is only valid through 2022. We will have a new one available for exams in 2023 in December. 

endyndubueze
Viewer

Please I am interested.

antoamaljohn
Viewer II

I have completed the course - certified in cybersecurity, how to get the free exam Voucher?

rajagopalp
Newcomer I

so we can prepare for the exam this year and write the exam in 2003 with new voucher that will be published in December ending?

BingL
Newcomer I

Hi, I just tried to book my CC exam in Toronto Canada, and I encoutered an issue about the voucher code. 

After I selected a test centre via pearson vue and picked an avaialble time slot, it showed exam fee of $199+ tax.  I keyed in my voucher code, but I got a message that the voucher is invalid.  

So how can I take the test for free? 

Anyone in Canada Toronto took for the test for free? 

Please advise.

Thanks.

Bing

BingL
Newcomer I

I just want to clarify that I made a mistake of applying the wrong voucher for exam.  The right voucher (promotion code) to apply is located on candidate benefit page and look something like CC1Mxxxxxxx.   Thanks chumphr33 again for pointing this out.

Hope it also helps others who experience similar issue.

Bing 

jeffabbey30
Viewer

Same here too. I just finished the training then proceed to register for exam, only for me to find out that it is going to cost the sum of $199 whereas I was thinking it's free. Is there any promo code or voucher to enable me to take the exams for year 2023 because there is no available appointment for this year in my location.

zrocoolz
Newcomer I

Kaity,

I sat for my exam today 12/10/22 and unfortunately did not pass. I am wondering what the cost for retaking the exam will be, will I have to pay the full price? I had thought I remembered seeing somewhere that candidates can retake for a $50.00 fee