Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmitt21
Viewer

When will i receive my CC exam result or score on mail?

I took the exam (CC Cybersecurity) on last saturday (27/April). At the end of the test, the responsible for test center gave me a provisionally passed results with an information on receieving the actual result scores within 2-5 business days in the e-mail, but until now I haven't recieved the exam result pass or fail and scores. How to contact or send email exam center or call center? Please help me

3 Replies
dthapa
Newcomer I

No worries.

You will get confirmation email from ISC2 within a couple of working days. I passed mine on 30th and I got the confirmation mail on 1st of May. There was instruction to pay $50.00 AMF fees. I paid the fees and immediately, my candidate ID was converted to Member ID and digital certificate was generated.

You will get yours soon.

Thanks!

denbesten
Community Champion

They advertise "a week", but it can be faster or slower depending on how long the line is.  At the bottom of this page is a "contact us" section.  It has emails, phone, chat, etc.  Pick whatever works for you.

The exam is graded pass-fail. You will never see a percentage score.  Since you provisionally passed, the result will ultimately become "pass" unless some anomaly (e.g. cheating) is detected.

AA3
Newcomer I

i made a mistake in email ID , how will that get updated.

Also passed the exam but due to mistyped email ID no update received 😕