cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaynevado
Newcomer II

Urgent Issue with CISSP-ISSAP Exam - Seeking Help

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a significant problem this morning with my recent CISSP-ISSAP exam, and I'm hoping to get some guidance or insights from the community.

Here's what happened:
1. I agreed to the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and proceeded to the next screen to begin my exam.

2. However, as soon as I reached the screen just before the actual exam, where it instructs you to hit "Next," the exam abruptly ended without allowing me to start.

3. I immediately sought assistance from the exam proctor. She asked if I accepted the NDA which I did, then she contacted Pearson VUE support for assistance. Unfortunately, despite their efforts, they couldn't restart the exam.

4. The test administrator filed a case with Pearson VUE to investigate the issue, and I have a case number for reference.

My concerns:
I used my first attempt voucher for this exam, and I also have a retake voucher from the August "Peace of Mind" promotion, which is valid until November 15, 2023. Given the circumstances, I'm worried about the impending expiration of my voucher and my certification timeline.

I would like to inquire if there's any possibility to reschedule my first attempt voucher exam before September 30, 2023 or later to avoid any further delays.

The exam proctor has submitted a report to Pearson Vue, and I plan to follow up with Pearson Technical Support next Monday to expedite the resolution process.

Any advice or insights from the community would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue or successfully rescheduled their exam under such circumstances?

Thank you for your help!
23 Replies
ANKITGUPTA1109
Viewer II

This happened with me today, is there any solution?

ANKITGUPTA1109
Viewer II

I faced the same issue. @AndreaMoore  @CBMExamTeam  Please check this against my profile.

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@ANKITGUPTA1109 Thank you for contacting ISC2 via the Community Board. I will send you a private Message.

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@heatmizer6 Thank you for contacting ISC2 via the Community Board. I will send you a private Message.

heatmizer6
Newcomer I

Thanks,

I'm still very interested to know if the issue has been fixed. I don't want to reschedule the test to find out the same problem still exists.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@heatmizer6 I checked, you have a case assigned to you and they are looking into the situation. Someone will contact you as soon as they have an update. 

ISC2 Community Manager
heatmizer6
Newcomer I

Hello,

Pearson Vue sent an emailing that read as followed:

Dear Pearson VUE Testing Candidate,

Thank you for contacting Pearson VUE Customer Service.

We understand that you had some complaints about your testing experience on September 26, 2023. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you faced. The exam review team did find you chose to end your exam. As a one-time courtesy please use the following voucher to schedule your next ISC2 exam at no additional charge:

I'm glad that they sent another voucher and according to the email from ISC2 Per Pearson VUE, the ISSAP exam issue has been resolved. I'm wondering why they said I choose the end the exam or are they covering for an actual issue with the delivery? Either way I thought I share what i received.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@heatmizer6 

I believe you should be receiving an email or call soon from our ISC2 support team (as well as anyone else in your similar situation). 

ISC2 Community Manager
denbesten
Community Champion

This might be a good question to follow up with an "are you sure?" and maybe even a second "are you really, really sure?  It will cost you" prompt.  

jaynevado
Newcomer II

To ISSAP Candidates and Aspirants,

I just wanted to update everyone that the issue with the exam has been resolved. I took and enjoyed the ISSAP test last week!

Thank you @AndreaMoore  and @CBMExamTeam  for your help!