Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FBagaria786
Viewer

URGENT request for support With ISC2 error: MATICHING PEARSON VUE ID BUT MISMATCHED ISC2 ID

@AndreaMoore 
Hi

My (ISC)² Non-member ID is 714883 & Pearson Vue Candidate ID: ‎329144‎. CC exam Registration ID: 435948976 & CISSP - 432193615

I have repeatedly tried accessing my Pearson Vue account, without success. I am redirected to ISC2 to register for exams I’m already registered for: CISSP and Cert in Cybersecurity.

ISC2 generates error: MATICHING PEARSON VUE ID BUT MISMATCHED ISC2 ID.

I‘ve already contacted PEARSON VUE directly for support: their feedback - We do not have the authority to reset the login credentials. You may contact (ISC)2 directly. Please find their contact details below: Website: http://www.isc2.org.

Also have contacted ISC2 EMEA customer services per phone twice today: held on for 20 minutes (approx.), with no response, the call disconnected automatically. I have also emailed ExamAdministration@isc2.org & membersupportemea@isc2.org with no response & AndreaMoore a private message, still awaiting feedback.

My exam is on the 28th March 2023, God willing. Based on the review of community posts there seems to be existing issues with the ISC SSO to Pearson Vue. The lack of feedback and issue resolution takes time away from exam prep, and places extra burden on candidates, which does not seem fair.

Pls provide urgent support in rectifying this logon error from ISC2's end so I may regain access to my Pearson Vue account.

Thank you.

14 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I see your account has been fixed. Thanks for your patience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Just_a_guy
Newcomer I

Yes, there is an issue with the Single Sign-On from the ISC2 site to Pearson Vue. I had a similar issue last week and posted about it here:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/How-to-re-login-to-Pearson-Vue/td-p/57930

You can only login to Pearson Vue the first time, and that is it. I had to find my way around it so that I could make my exam date as well. I hope ISC2 is fixing this and not just ignoring us. For an global well-renown IT organization, ISC2 should be quick to fix any IT issues such as this.
xsamuel
Viewer II

Hello, I am experiencing a similar issue where I get the below error when I register for an exam on the ISC2 website. I've sent several email and no response at all. I need to register ASAP and looking for someone to help resolve this issue.

thumbnail_image.png

ramsz
Viewer

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 10.54.21.png

Unable to register for exam with the above error ?

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @ramsz - I've alerted our support team. They'll be in touch! 

uvcemanjunath
Viewer II

Hi @AndreaMoore @Kaity ,

I am trying to register for CISSP exam. But getting an error which says 'Miss-Matched ISC2 ID between ISC2 and Pearson' and I am unable to proceed further to schedule the exam. Could you please help me with this at the earliest. Kindly note that I bought an exam voucher 1 day ago and the voucher is valid to take the exam on or before 31st December 2023 and I am afraid I will get the appointment or not. So kindly fix this issue asap so that I can take the exam soon!

-Best Regards

Manjunath Meti

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@uvcemanjunath 

For safety, I have removed your personal identification information from this post as these boards are publicly facing. We do not encourage posting phone numbers, emails, other personal/contact information, etc. Please contact our support team directly so they can assist you. https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

I have forwarded your request to our exam administration team on your behalf. 

ISC2 Community Manager
uvcemanjunath
Viewer II

Thank you for this @AndreaMoore The issue has now been resolved.

Zegar
Newcomer I

Hi, I have a similar problem, I'm receiving "User already exists in Pearson with similar email address" each time the system attempts to redirect me to Pearson website. Could you help? @AndreaMoore or @Kaity