Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Durante
Viewer II

Passed CC, can't send Cert Application due to error: You must have passed the certification exam ...

Hey,

Subject says it all.

I've passed CC exam via PearsonVUE onsite center, received confirmation email with next steps. Filled in the Cert Application form but I'm unable to send it due to: You must have passed the certification exam within last 9 months.

The issue was reported to the support team, but they don't see any issues with my account (and the response time is ... well, slow). They "reset" my account and after 24h asked me to try again. Did that, cleared cache, changed browsers, same outcome.

FYI, the same email address is registered with ISC2 and PearsonVUE.

Please advise what should I do to claim the certificate?

2023-09-21 16_17_27-ISC2 Inspiring a Safe and Secure Cyber World and 1 more page - Work - Microsoft​.png

4 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

You are doing the correct thing... working with member services.

If you are not already, make sure you include the conversation history in your emails to reduce the odds that the next support person does not recommend the same thing as the first support person.

PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Durante Thank you for contacting ISC2 via our community board. I will send you a private message regarding your inquiry. 

spd007
Viewer

Congratulation on you CC certification . 

Please email to member services  : 

membersupport@isc2.org , they will advice what to do . 

All the best

Lexorcista
Viewer III

Hi Durante, was same to me this week, just try to update the browser app, to use another browser or even incognito session. It is something related to the browser and cached data, I guess