Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BROOK
Newcomer I

Exam result delay

I have taken cissp exam on wednesday the 28th. The lady at the test center told me that my result will be shared via email. Its been almost 5 days but did not receive any email from isc2, my pearsonvue account exam history page shows "successfully delivered" no pass/fail..is this common not to be updated on the result for almost 5 days??
7 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

The centre should have your result, but sometime they don’t. If you check here you’ll see you might be waiting for 6-8 weeks:

https://www.isc2.org/exams/after-your-exam

theres probably a lot of extra work to do because of all the CC exams requiring validation as well, and ISC2 has always had a bit of a reputation for taking its own sweet time.

I’d give it another week and then contact member support/customer service:

https://www.isc2.org/contact-us

BROOK
Newcomer I

But I did not get the unofficial exam result fro m pearsonvue, or that is also subject to 6-8 weeks wait
BROOK
Newcomer I

But i did not get the unofficial result from pearsonvue aswel
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Sometimes you don’t.

Printer borked at test centre, ISC2 didn’t provide provisional etc,  it’s annoyingly inconsistent- and all possible, you will see ISC2 trying to get it’s IT correct all over the place with incorrect announcements, botched voting and various other sins, plus Pearson Vue is a third party and its test centres are to my understanding franchisees.

Give it time, I’m afraid you might be waiting a month or two.

tldutton
ISC2 Team

@BROOKPlease reach out to me directly via DM.  It sounds like your testing experience was not what we expect from Pearson VUE testing centers and I want to ensure you receive your provisional results, regardless if you passed or not.

tldutton
ISC2 Team

@BROOK

I see you've already reached out to Exam Administration for assistance. I'll let them respond to your query.

BROOK
Newcomer I

Hello All,

I just received an email from Isc2 stating that I have provisionally passed. Thank you all for your kind support.