Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsehdar
Newcomer II

Credit Card Details Not Prompted During Checkout

I want to use "Peace of Mind Protection" offered by ISC2. I added it to the cart. I filled out the form during checkout. On the next screen, the credit card fields are not displayed at all.

I have tried these steps on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. I have tried it on my Android phone using the Chrome browser. I have enabled 3rd party cookies. I have set Chrome's "Safe Browsing" to "No protection". None of these helped to resolve the defect - it does not prompt for the credit card details.

hsehdar_0-1697635463572.png

Has anyone been in this scenario? Can anyone help me?
8 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@hsehdar 

Thank you for letting us know. I'll have someone look into this ASAP and report back. 

ISC2 Community Manager
hsehdar
Newcomer II

Dear @AndreaMoore,

The cause: During checkout, if a single quote (') is used in the address, it does not prompt for credit card details.

I removed the single quote for the web app to prompt for the credit card details.

henrymarange
Viewer II

I am also facing this challenge. Can anyone help also

SyedJaber
Viewer

I am facing the same issue, and the address suggestion didn't work with me

toastedmilk
Viewer II

Same thing happening here unfortunately, wondering if it's just broken today. I've logged a support ticket and have no alternate characters in the billing address either

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi all!

If you're experiencing this issue, please try to check out using another internet browser. I've notified the support team and they are looking into this. 

Jamila
Viewer

I am also having the same problem.did you get assisted?
hsehdar
Newcomer II

Yes, ISC2 assisted. Try removing special characters before approving payments. There could be a valid case for special characters to be there, and ISC2 will likely support you in such cases.