cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PBN-ERNS
Newcomer I

CISSP - No exam voucher received

Dear All,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for my concern. I have ordered the CISSP Exam bundle incl. exam voucher earlier this year. However, only when I wanted to register for the exam, I noticed that no exam voucher was sent to me. I have contacted isc2 and was provided the answer by a support, that I need to buy the exam voucher separately. Even after providing the receipt that explicitly states that the purchase included the exam voucher, I received the exact same answer.

However, as one  can see from the snapshot, the promotional code was explicitly for the self-paced training plus the exam voucher. Thus I am highly confused. Who can I contact or call to resolve this issue and receive the exam voucher I have paid for? Thanks in advance all.

PBNERNS_0-1697266025021.png

13 Replies
Skhalid
Newcomer I

Hi @AndreaMoore ,

I am having the same issue. Voucher purchased 7 days ago on 24th Feb and not heard back from ISC2 since then.

Emails already sent to adminlearn@isc2.org,
membersupport@isc2.org,  learn@isc2.orgexamadministration@isc2.org .

I am required to sit for first attempt by March 31st and quickly running out of available slots not just in my city by the entire country. Currently only 4 slots remain and this is a lot of money I saved for months and I don`t want it to go to waste.

Can you please help expedite the process.

Thanks

Skhalid
Newcomer I

Hi,

Just to update. Issue has been resolved.

I received the voucher and because of the delay ISC2 has sent me the March Promotion instead of the Feb promotion that I had purchased.

This gives me time till April 31st to register for the exam.

Thanks
Fuchikoma
Viewer II

I paid just yesterday but I'm overseas. did they email you the voucher codes or was it snail mail? because I don't want to assume anything and that info specifically is hard to locate

Skhalid
Newcomer I

I got the voucher in email on 8th Day after registration.