Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrafullaPatil
Viewer

CISSP Exam Peace of Mind Validity

What's the turnaround time to get replies from examadministration@isc2.org ?. The exam voucher I have received part of peach of mind promotion has validity of 31st Aug for first attempt and 15th Oct for Second Attempt. However I don't find seats available in the nearest (Mumbai, India which 31 miles from location) test center for the month of Aug, just wanted to get the first attempt validated expanded to September if that is possible, sent email last week to examadministration@isc2.org but not received any response. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

5 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

You should email membersupportapac@isc2.org. Normally pretty quick and very helpful. With the peace of mind offer you’ve effectively purchased a second go from ISC2 so they should have to honour this, if you were sold something that wasn’t fit for purpose because it wasn’t possible to honour in your country/location, however it wasn’t caveats in the T&Cs then in many places you’d have statutory rights for a refund.

In Singapore, this offer https://www.isc2.org/landing/exam-peace-of-mind will fall foul of https://asas.org.sg/Resources/CPFTA unless it’s possible to meet all the requirements out of the box, easily and reasonable if you act within the time stipulated in the advert. Not being able to schedule the first exam would be an omission/oversight for ISC2 as it would not be possible for you to fulfil the terms of the advert, and there is an expectation that ISC2 wouldn’t sell useless vouchers. India may have similar consumer protection laws if you can’t get joy from member support.
massta
Viewer

Hi! I faced the same issue and write to membersupportapac@isc2.org they said that it's impossible to extend the validity of the voucher or change its action time. But after a few days, I checked the free places and for some reason one place became free. Try to check periodically free seats and maybe you will get lucky.
I think ISC can help people like us and do this process with vouchers more flexible.

phr
Newcomer I

tries to contact the test taking center recurringly.

Many times spaces are enabled overnight.

In my case, I create a support request in the isc2 site.

PHR

JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@PrafullaPatil Thank you for contacting ISC2 via this Community board. I will send you a private message.

Cynth
Newcomer I

Hi

Not sure if you worked this out yet as it was posted 3 weeks ago. 

I too had the same issue. It took several attempts at contacting the exam admin after speaking with customer support a few times. Support was not helpful at all. Rude actually. The exam admin was able to grant me extension in to Sept to get the exam date.