Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javisensacion
Newcomer II

CC Exam Provisionally Passed ?

Hello I just completed the exam at Pearson ve location , and I got  a document that I have provisionally passed the certified cybersecurity examination. that my result is provisional and it might be subject to further psychometric and forensic evaluation before a certification is reached.

can any one explain next steps.

thanks

9 Replies
c52k
Viewer

If there are no problems in a few days you'll receive a confirmation email from ISC to confirm your exam results and you will then proceed to the next steps. 

javisensacion
Newcomer II

thank you

BASS
Viewer

I am waiting on the next steps. i received an email showing my candidate ID only. please what do i do next

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @BASS! Congratulations on passing your CC exam! 

Once you get the email that says you have provisionally passed, your next steps are as follows - 

The next step is to complete the online application, which you must do within nine months of your exam date. Work experience is not required to earn the CC designation, however by completing the application you are verifying you have read and understood the (ISC)² Code of Ethics.

You will find the online application after logging in to your account at https://apps.isc2.org/Endorsement/#/Home 

Once your application is completed, the final step in the process is to pay your first Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF)Once your AMF payment is made, you will earn your certification. If you already hold an (ISC)² certification or associate status, you will not have to pay an additional AMF for your latest certification. 

cclements
Newcomer II

Congratulations!  The next step will be either getting an ISC2 member, in good standing, to vouch for your professional experience in your area of certification.  If you do not know a member of the ISC2 that will vouch for your experience, you can submit your current work duties as professional credits.  This can take some time.  A bachelor's degree can also substitute some of the required professional experience.  At least this was the case for the CSSLP.

denbesten
Community Champion

@cclements wrote:

... vouch for your professional experience ...

CC (Certified in Cybersecurity) is the exception to this because it has no experience requirements. Its "endorsement process" consists solely of answering a few questions.  

mladuzinsky
Viewer

I have been waiting a month and my members dashboard is broken on the web page. Please let me know if you were helped. 

mladuzinsky
Viewer

I am unable to pay the Annual Maintenance Fee because that part of the portal is broken. I have called and emailed and submitted a ticket for this issue. No one answered the phone and the ticket was responded to on 1/19/23 ( submitted on 12/27/22 ). I would very much like to join ISC2 is there any other way I can do it. Out side of phone, email or webpage.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@mladuzinsky I can see that multiple emails were sent to you on 1/19 and 1/20. Please check both of your emails for correspondence from the support team.

ISC2 Community Manager