Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lulu1
Newcomer I

My CC exam is in few days from now what advice do you have for me to pass it

My Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam is in 3 days, I just finished all the study material in Coursera CC specailization 5 courses. I also studied from some video on youtube and the linkedin learning CC course and I will take a quick look on the ISC2 CC training. I also practised some questions on youtube and free dumps pdfs online.

I'm going to revise my notes and practice more questions and focus on any topic which I feel I'm not very confident with.

Can you give me any advice for further revision and preparation and what mistakes people do and fail the exam? so I can avoid them. and what helped you pass the exam?
  • cc
14 Replies
Lulu1
Newcomer I

Also make a plan for the couple of days before the exam to review and practice. priorities the topics/domain you feel not very confident with or domains with higher percentages of the total exam domains. I revised the difinitions from the flash cards and revised my notes (I take notes of everything I study then make mind maps to easily review) and revised the topics which I feel not very confident about.
Mohy
Newcomer I

Try to give look to these three book CISSP ,Eleventh Hour CISSP, Sunflower CISSP Summary 

Lordmohi
Lulu1
Newcomer I

Ok, thank you
tldutton
ISC2 Team

LuLu1 - Congratulations!

legendguru
Viewer

I did this exam yesterday and so dissatisfied with isc2 majority of the courses taken were not aligned with the exam I took yesterday. I was prepared for what they taught during the class and was disappointed to see something different entirely during the exam. A friend who wrote the exam also confirmed the same thing. I think it’s better to use YouTube video to study rather than relying on isc2 studies