Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyberTrini23
Viewer II

Are linkedin practice exams helpful?

Hi guys, i'm scheduled to take my CC exam at the end of January 2024, I've completed the self paced course and did all the assessments numerous times and based on what ive read on here and youtube, i'll need more resources. I attempted 4 practice exams on linkedin from total seminars. Are these good for preparations? 

3 Replies
screambites
Viewer

Hey Cybertrini, I took the CC and only used the self paced exam and did fine. I was least familiar with some of the topics before hand but I would say the self paced study is straight to the point and directly applies to what is on the exam.
supilath
Newcomer II

Hi CyberTrini23, LinkedIn practice tests are useful for reinforcing your learning. Nevertheless, never assume that any question bank (irrespective of source) are 100% correct answers. Once you have achieved your fundamentals strong, always trust your intuition.

Sunil Pilathottathil SAFe Practitioner, TOGAF, ASEP, SABSA-SCF, CISSP-ISSEP, CPISI, CIPT, DCPLA, CCSP, CISSP, CGRC, CISA, CISM

Perpetual Learner..!
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

I’d personally invest more time in covering and understanding the concepts, principles and content than practice tests. Do enough tests for your own confidence and confirmation of knowledge - however revising your notes and trying to fully describe what is meant is going to be better for you if you’re looking towards a career, take the book away an note down what you don’t understand so you get really good recollection and coverage. Too many questions will just spin your wheels when you could be learning.