cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyberBla
Newcomer I

Seeking Remote Opportunities - Junior Cybersecurity Analyst

Hello,

I am actively seeking remote (100 % opportunities to begin my career as a Junior Cybersecurity Analyst. With a strong foundation in cybersecurity and a passion for staying updated on the latest industry developments, I am eager to contribute my skills to a dynamic team, regardless of geographical boundaries.

2 Replies
DigitalGuy
Newcomer I

Looks like we may have encountered a bot, or someone who wants to act like one.  However, to your point, I do not recommend that junior people pursue fully remote roles unless they want to work for a company that is just trying to fill a headcount obligation.  

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Three questions for you to consider:

1. Do you have experience in cybersecurity, or failing that IT?
2. What jurisdictions are you legally able to work in?
3. When starting out it’s going to be quite difficult to get a remote role - would you consider beginning with non-remote roles if they are for trainees?
CyberBla
Newcomer I

Seeking Remote Opportunities - Junior Cybersecurity Analyst

Hello,

I am actively seeking remote (100 % opportunities to begin my career as a Junior Cybersecurity Analyst. With a strong foundation in cybersecurity and a passion for staying updated on the latest industry developments, I am eager to contribute my skills to a dynamic team, regardless of geographical boundaries.