cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devharsh
Viewer II

Ph.D. / Senior SDE looking for FTE

Dear all,

I am a Ph.D. candidate in Cybersecurity who will graduate within a month. I have a bachelor's in Computer Science and a master's in Information and Network Security. My doctoral thesis addresses the privacy and security of logs in an SIEM at rest, in transit, and during execution. I recently cleared the (ISC)2 CC exam and have industrial work experience as a Senior Software Engineer with Philips and Oracle.

I am looking for a full-time software/security engineer role. Feel free to share opportunities with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/devharsh/ or via email at dtrived5@stevens.edu.

I'm happy to connect! 🙂

Best,

Devharsh.

3 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Ok you’d need folk on the East Coast of the US then, hopefully folk around will be able to help out - you should join the local ISC2 chapter and I’d recommend you look at the ISSA as well. I’d recommend looking at banking as your fist choice given where you are - an perhaps focus a little as your interests are a bit wide - so say you fancy pen testing(which is a quite a bit different to being in a SoC - you could sign up for hack for hire companies/programs).

Hopefully other in the IS will have more/better advice for you.

Good luck!

devharsh
Viewer II

Thank you for your response.

Based in Jersey City, NJ, I'm primarily seeking cybersecurity research roles in industry or academia.

I'm also open to software engineering (C/C++/C#/Python/Perl/R) and security analyst (SOC/pentesting) positions.

Regards,
Devharsh.
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Hi Devarsh,

Can you share where are you based, and what sort of software/engineering roles you are looking for with the group here.

This will help people narrow down what you want vs what they might know about.

Good luck!

devharsh
Viewer II

Ph.D. / Senior SDE looking for FTE

Dear all,

I am a Ph.D. candidate in Cybersecurity who will graduate within a month. I have a bachelor's in Computer Science and a master's in Information and Network Security. My doctoral thesis addresses the privacy and security of logs in an SIEM at rest, in transit, and during execution. I recently cleared the (ISC)2 CC exam and have industrial work experience as a Senior Software Engineer with Philips and Oracle.

I am looking for a full-time software/security engineer role. Feel free to share opportunities with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/devharsh/ or via email at dtrived5@stevens.edu.

I'm happy to connect! 🙂

Best,

Devharsh.