Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarfaraz1235
Newcomer I

How to learn microsoft azure to become a cloud solution architect?

Hello everyone,

I recently read a blog that spoke about cloud computing and its growth, the job trends and stuff like that. I want to carve a niche in the field of cloud computing and so decided to learn Microsoft azure extensively. How do I learn Microsoft Azure? Somebody please guide? Do I need to first get Azure certification to start my journey?

5 Replies
gidyn
Contributor III
JKWiniger
Community Champion

As already mentioned, the best place to start it Microsoft Learn. Tons of free training and some of it brings you into Azure and has you doing things hands on. I would say start slow and work your way up to make sure you fully understand the small details for the tests. Also, when you sign up for a new Azure account Microsoft gives you $200 in credit so you can use that to run and get to know things.

John-

gidyn
Contributor III

You might want to register for a Microsoft training day, although you can find recorded sessions on Youtube.

herrtrevor
Viewer III

Hi there, Udacity have a Nano-Degree option, where you will also do 3 or 4 Projects over a 3 month period. Very interactive and rewarding. https://www.udacity.com/course/cloud-architect-using-microsoft-azure-nanodegree--nd090
Gary7511
Viewer

@sarfaraz1235 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I recently read a blog that spoke about cloud computing and its growth, the job trends and stuff like that. I want to carve a niche in the field of cloud computing and so decided to learn Microsoft azure extensively. How do I learn Microsoft Azure? Somebody please guide? Do I need to first get Azure certification to start my journey?

I would say start slow and work your way up to make sure you fully understand the small details for the tests. Also, when you sign up for a new Azure account Microsoft gives you $200 in credit so you can use that to run and get to know things.