Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulablalock
ISC2 Former Staff

Welcome to the (ISC)² Charlotte Metro Chapter Group Hub!

This group hub has been designated for (ISC)² Charlotte Metro Chapter members to be able to connect, communicate and collaborate with one another. Feel free to post ideas, share insights, and exchange any resources that will be beneficial to the chapter. There are four different potential areas based on your chapter’s preferences where you can post:

• Discussion Forum – communicate and collaborate on a variety of topics of interest 
  • Blog – review and publish news and insights
  • Knowledge Base – store and share valuable information or data
  • Idea Exchange – post and comment on various ideas and suggestions

Please note the (ISC)² Community Guidelines apply to this group hub. Please observe the rules and guidelines accordingly. If you have any questions, contact chapters@isc2.org.

7 Replies
theilez
Viewer

Does this chapter ever hold in person events? 

My name is Zachary Theile and I am looking forward to getting started in IT. I am taking the CC, have my A+, Network+, and will be looking to take my Security+, CCSP, CSSLP in the future but I am struggling at finding employment in the help desk and associate entry level positions. Any advice for positions I could apply for that would allow for me to take those first steps on this journey towards CISSP and CSSLP for cybersecurity and development?

saumya
Viewer

Hi Zachary, It's so nice to meet you.
theilez
Viewer

You as well. Hoping to sit for my Sexueity+ on Monday, 18th. Then CC before
October 1st. At that point I hope to be able to attend some meet ups in
either GSO or Charlotte.
Ward
Viewer

Hello,

Does anyone have good contact information for the ISC2 Charlotte Chapter?

mariatirado
Community Manager

Hi @Ward, please the info below:

Ward
Viewer

Thank you. I have emailed them.
Bsimp
Viewer II

I am newly CC certified (2wks), and I'm looking to connect with others to gain some insight into the job market and the industry. I hope there will be some local sponsored events and networking opportunities. It feels like I'm on a lonely little island. I can help plan or organize if there is a need. 

I look forward to meeting other like minded peeps. 

Brian