Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dr01dmasta
Viewer

SSCP Associate -> Member? Obtained SSCP, completed Bachelors over 12 months ago. Still no update.

My understanding is that the SSCP requires either 1 year of cybersecurity experience OR that obtaining a Bachelors degree can qualify for 1 year of on-the-job experience.

As such, I would have qualified some 12 months ago, but while submitting tickets and emails to ISC multiple times I've received no response.

What is the pathway to submit my degree to ISC and obtain full membership? It's been so long that ISC is now wanting me to pay ANOTHER annual fee but what's the point when you can't get ahold of them anyways and they won't/can't even validate the certifications you've already done with them?

Seems like just yesterday I was in this SAME BOAT, being told "you need to pay your associate fee in order to have your certification validated" and then, once I did, it took MONTHS for the initial exam pass to register in their systems and gain me "associate" status and, now, more than a FULL YEAR and multiple attempts at communication to find that they have STILL provided no way to register as a FULL MEMBER.

What do I do? 

1 Reply
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Quick sanity check…

Have you gone through the endorsement process?

https://www.isc2.org/endorsement

If so then contact member support, if not then find a member to endorse you.

Good Luck!