Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brianbarber
Newcomer I

(ISC)2 Branded Merchandise

Does anyone know if there is a place to purchase (ISC)2 branded merchandise/apparel?

Many universities offer a place where alumni can purchase branded apparel and I was wondering if (ISC)2 had anything similar? 

15 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

Now that ISC2 is no longer mailing certificates, maybe sell them through the store at a modest cost (maybe free with a purchase that covers the shipping).

cephas0
Viewer

The store seems to be missing. Is that now gone or is it coming back or has it been moved?

Thank you 🙂

@isc2jade 

pgillette
Viewer

Seems that the link provided for (ISC)2 Branded Merchandise doesn't work anymore, get 404 error.

riffjim4069
Newcomer III

Yeah, what happened to the merch store?  Not long ago I received a lapel pin with my ISSAP Welcome Package, but none with my CCSP Welcome Package...so I was looking to purchase one.  Moreover, I cannot  find my ISSEP lapel pin and would like to replace it too. 

Years ago we used to wear our CISSP shirts to work once each quarter...just because we were special, I suppose LOL!, and occasionally to a local chapter event.  I don't think I've worn my shirt in 3 or 4 years because I just haven't seen them after leaving the DoD/Defense sector.  Anyway, my shirt is closing-in on 20-years and I wouldn't mind replacing it.  Cheers! 
1000004923.jpg1000004924.jpg
P.S. Does anyone still have and/or wear their shirts?  Attaching photos.  

Arbbi
Viewer

Hi Jayda

The shop link doesn't work. Is there a new site where I can buy ISC2 merchandise.

I'm looking to get a couple things now I've passed a few of the exams as well as plaques
riffjim4069
Newcomer III

Yep, the old ISC2 Store used to have some great merch...pens, pins, mugs, jewelry, and shirt...counted 10-different style shirts, no less.  It seems like the merch store was scaled back once the CBKs and other books moved over to other sites, and slowly disappeared.  I'd love to see a new store stood-up...partner with Lands End for ISC2 branded shirts, jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, and polos.  Easy-peasy!  ISC2-Store.JPGISC2-Shirts.JPG