Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

FREE WEBINAR: Career Stress in Cybersecurity - Tips to Keep Your Stress at Bay

ISC2 Webinar: Cybersecurity Career Stress - Tips to Keep Your Stress at Bay

April 30

1pm ET | 10am PT

Register Now

April is National Stress Awareness month, and let’s face it – cybersecurity can be a stressful career. The 2023 Cybersecurity Workforce Study revealed a concerning reality of increasingly stressed workforce teams. Jobs are more challenging than ever, and workforce gaps only add to the burden.

So, what is the key to conquering stress and avoiding wellness fallouts and burnout? Self-care. We’ve all heard it before, but it’s hard to keep the pressures of work from toppling the precarious work/life balance so many of us tread.

Join us on April 30, 2024 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern, 10:00 a.m. Pacific to hear from experts on how they achieved success in managing their stress! Small steps that can be easily implemented and allow you the time and space needed to thrive in this fast-paced profession.

Save your spot

ISC2 Community Manager
3 Replies
caimingdian
Viewer

I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to get cpe credits

sharmarp29
Viewer II

Thanks for the information. I would appreciate you if you could share meeting link for me with time w.r.t. IST
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@sharmarp29 @caimingdian 

Here is the webinar link: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/5385/612124?utm_source=ISC2&utm_medium=brighttalk&utm_campaign=61...

If you set up your BrightTalk account and use your ISC2 Member ID # at the beginning of set up it'll automatically give you CPE credit for each webinar you complete. 

Otherwise, if your questions is that you are looking for ways to earn more CPE credits, visit our CPE opportunities page: https://www.isc2.org/members/cpe-opportunities 

ISC2 Community Manager