• Security Architecture
    • 1 CPE added as group A
    • type "(ISC)2 JTA Surveys"
  • Security Management
    • 1 CPE added as group A
    • type "(ISC)2 JTA Surveys"
  • Security Engineering
    • not yet visible in my dashboard

All these JTAs were automatically added by (ISC)2.

I asked Member Support about the inconsistency in type/group (in my view, the type/group for the CISSP JTA is incorrect; the CPE manual supports me 😁), and the reply was an explanation about CPEs and a reference to the CPE manual. I replied asking to read my question again, to provide me a proper answer, and to make the necessary correction (as I cannot correct (ISC)2 awarded CPEs).

Waiting for a new reply now, but the incorrect awarded CPE for the CISSP JTA may have happened to more of us (if not all).

4 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Yeah, well what you have here is just classic A/B testing for marketing purposes... turns out you were just expressing a preference for slightly different UIs in the funnel... 😛

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@erwindus I'll try to find out for you!

ISC2 Community Manager
tldutton
ISC2 Team

Good morning!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I checked the CPE Handbook and you are correct.  I also reached out to our internal CPE POC and she immediately took care of your CISSP JTA Survey CPE.  The remaining members who took the survey will also have their CPEs recategorized to the correct group/type within the very near future.

Many thanks!

erwindus
Contributor II

Thank you for your response, I noticed the group/type has been changed in my dashboard. Great and quick response, appreciated!