cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnaMorell
Viewer II

Group B CPE and 3rd party training sites

Good Day,

I utilize Pluralsight for training.  I read the guidelines:  Members can earn Group B CPE credits for activities around enhancing professional skills, including management, interpersonal communication, project planning, team building, etc., but are not related directly to cybersecurity and a domain within their credential. Note: Associates are not required to earn Group B CPE credits. Examples of qualifying activities include: • Chapter formation or management • Non-security industry conferences • Non-security education courses and seminars • Non-security government/private sector/charitable organization committees • Preparation for non-security presentations/lectures/trainings

Is there any issues using Pluralsight for Non-security education courses and seminars?

Thank you for your time.

4 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

@DonnaMorell i see no reason why you could not use Pluralsight for Class B CPEs but let's ask one of the experts to opine on this.

@tldutton can you assist Donna or can you point this to the right person.

With thanks

d

tldutton
ISC2 Team

I’ll double check the CPE language in the morning then get back to you.
tldutton
ISC2 Team

Based on the language of the CPE Handbook, soon to be renamed to something like "ISC2 Certification Maintenance Handbook", it sounds like your Pluralsight courses can be used as Category B CPEs as long as they don't align with any of your certification's domains; just keep external proof of you successfully completing the courses just in case you're audited.
DonnaMorell
Viewer II

Thank you for your assistance.  I submitted, it was accepted, and I will keep my paperwork.