cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stuardboard
Viewer

Passed Exam at 175Q with 5 minutes left

• Hello Everyone,

Today I passed the CISSP Exam provisionally. 175 Questions and 5 minutes left. For the first 28 questions I took 60 minutes and later increased my speed. The first 50 questions were very tough and later exam question’s answer options got a little familiar. so tried to apply concepts and methods of elimination which helped me to resolve questions much faster. I took a break at Q.126 to ensure the exam was still on. Honestly, every question after 125 was a huge pressure but the key is patience. You need to believe in yourself and trust the process. If possible do not think of the result and try to give your best.

Training Material

1. I used slightly different training materials than others. Learned from here Tom Payne course, I loved it and he explained concepts pretty well. I tried Thor's but I liked Tom's better. (it worked for me) https://shorturl.at/jyBGR

2. CISSP Exam Cram Full Course (All 8 Domains) - Watched twice

3. - Around 1200+ questions. I was able to relate exam questions and (which are OSG questions). I highly recommend doing more questions from the official study app.

Preparation - Prepared for around 2 months and the last 2 weeks were intense study.

Background - Overall 12+ years experience in different domains (IT Applications, Infrastructure and Security). 

Thank you for all the information posted here. This is a very good channel to follow. It helped me a lot.

1 Reply
pfrederi1
Newcomer I

Congrats on passing your CISSP. I just took it and failed. Plan to retake it soon once i find a good study group.