Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waliji
Newcomer III

Passed CISSP exam after 15 April and i have received endorsement for 5 year exp Now facing AMF issue

Passed CISSP exam and i have received endorsement for 5-years exp. Now facing AMF payment issue.

As i have received email and reminder from ISC2 for AMF payment. However AMF payment option is not available as i am already ISC2 member and CC certified I would need to pay just difference. But how to pay difference option not available. Can anyone advise?

7 Replies
wmheid
Newcomer II

If you just conditionally passed the exam, be patient.  Once everything is approved by ISC2 and you are official, the payment option will be presented to you.

waliji
Newcomer III

Dear @wmheid 

Thanks for your feedback.

Just to update and clarify the process after passing the CISSP exam and the problem

a) the exam results have been updated on ISC2 portal. 

b) Email received from ISC2 for starting endorsement process

c) Endorsement process completed by endorser in April 2024

d) Email received from ISC2 email address "official@connect.isc2.org" 

Email title "Congratulations! Your CISSP Application Is Approved"

Email Text

Congratulations! Your certification application for CISSP has been approved. You’re now just one step away from gaining your certification and becoming an ISC2 member with all the benefits it brings.    

Last Step
As the final step in the certification process, please log in to your member dashboard and pay your Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF) if applicable (see below). 

Important:
  • If you currently hold an ISC2 certification other than CC, you are not required to pay an additional AMF.
  • If you hold the CC or are an Associate of ISC2, you are only required to pay the difference between your current AMF and the CISSP full-membership AMF. After this payment, you will only be obligated to pay a single full-membership AMF per year that will cover all your ISC2 certifications/designations.

Problem starts from this part

"If you hold the CC or are an Associate of ISC2, you are only required to pay the difference between your current AMF and the CISSP full-membership AMF. After this payment, you will only be obligated to pay a single full-membership AMF per year that will cover all your ISC2 certifications/designations."

As I hold CC the difference between your current AMF and the CISSP full-membership AMF. This Option is still not available after more than 7 days have passed after above email.

Yesterday i have again received a reminder email from ISC2 email address "official@connect.isc2.org"  Email title "Reminder: Take the final step to earn your CISSP Certification"

But still AMF option required to pay the difference between your current AMF and the CISSP full-membership AMF is still not available even all above steps and i tried to contact ISC2 but not response.

Help needed how to resolve above problem

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @waliji - please reach out to our support team directly for assistance. MemberSupport@isc2.org or you can call the team in your region:

ISC2 North America and Latin America

Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189

ISC2 UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa

Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT/BST
+44 (0)203-960-7800

ISC2 Asia-Pacific

Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT +8
+852-5803-5662
China: +86-10-6831-4392
Japan: +81-3-5322-2837

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Congratulations on passing, sorry you’re having a challenging time. I think as payment of the difference from CC to another certification there might be some lag on the systems being ready to go there(ISC2 launched CC in August 2022 so there might have been an expectation that entry folk wouldn’t have accrued the four year experience required for CISSP yet, though SSCP would only need a year).

Anyway as Kaity provides use the contact options and they should be able to sort something out for you. Good luck!

waliji
Newcomer III

Thanks @Early_Adopter  & @Kaity  for prompt response

ISC2 CISSP certificate have been issued after payment of AMF difference amount.

However CISSP badge is still not appearing in Community profile.

Any comments to resolve this issue.

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Hi Waliji,

Congrats! As long as your credential is showing up for you in the main site - I think that the badge in the community will just take a bit of time to sync. I’d give it a week and then check again it should just pop up.
waliji
Newcomer III

Thanks again @Early_Adopter  & @Kaity for prompt response.

CISSP badge is now also visible in community.