cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushmagrg1234
Newcomer I

CISSP Preparation Buddies

Hi All,

I am starting my CISSP preparation journey and planning to give the exam on May or June 2024. After watching videos regarding which resources to follow and tips and tricks. One thing was common is to create study group with the people who are also in same journey which will helps us to clear doubts and keep motivating us.

So please if anyone is interested please reply me here. I am in EST time zone it will be great to connect with other people who are on same journey.

30 Replies
SupremeKi
Newcomer I

@sushmagrg1234 I'm EST and plan on taking mine as soon as the course I'm in ends.  Willing to assist and share whatever information I can.  

S_A
Viewer II

Hi, I'm preparing for the exam at the end of May. You are welcome to connect with me and we can exchange questions.

iayah
Viewer II

please add me

iayah
Viewer II

please count me in

bensamuel
Viewer II

I'm interested. 
My email ID is: benjamin.samuel007@gmail.com

Ryder_CK
Viewer

Congratulations on y,our journey. I am targeting July sometime and this is a retake so I'm interested.

Tanvi_13
Viewer III

Hi I'm planning to take up the "Peace of Mind" package and take the exam in May end. Would like to join the group and I'm in IST zone. 

bpelleti
Viewer

Hello, 

I am planning to sit for my test the end of May. I would like to join also please. 

My email is bob@pcoastech.com.

Thank you,

Bob

MsPerfect1107
Viewer

I would love to join the study group. I am planning to test in August/September. I am in EST time zone. Email sherinaj05@gmail.com

Hany_Eisa
Viewer II

Hello,

I'm interested and this is my email ID: hanyshawky1000@gmail.com

Thanks!