cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Action1
Newcomer III

Passed CSSP!!

Provisionally passed the CSSP!!!

Happy to join the ranks of my fellow CSSPs. I'll try and edit this post at some point but wanted to just list what I used to study.

1. The Official (ISC)2 Training Seminar - was ok but I thought there could have been a little more graphical representation of the content. That's just me though as I'm more of a visual learner.

2. Official CCSP Study Guide

3. Official CCSP Practice Test

4. Gwen Bettwy - Prepare for the CCSP exam, All 6 domains (Udemy)

5. Additional resources as listed on the (ISC)2 website

The exam was really hard for me I thought but I did do A LOT of practice questions the last 2 weeks leading up to the exam. I spent about 6 months on an off studying and really crammed the last three weeks. 

Good luck to all.

7 Replies
Peter_InfoSec
Viewer II

Congratulations. How was the Gwen Bettway material?

Action1
Newcomer III

Peter,

I found her material to be a good review. She points out some good ways to think about the exam and tells you things that you don't need to worry yourself when preparing up to and actually sitting for the exam. Along with the other study techniques that I used, I found her course to be a great wrap up the couple of weeks prior to me taking the exam. Hope this helps.

joykimaru
Reader I

HI, 

where can i find the material you're referring to below.

Action1
Newcomer III

You can find it at udemy.com

joykimaru
Reader I

thank you.
awais1116
Newcomer I

@Action1  Congratz and thanking for sharing the insights.

QQ_ Was there any thing related to ITIL in exam ? I have found many questions related to that while practiceing for Domain 5 in Official Practice Tests ?

Any other topics that were in the exam but were not detailed enough in official book ?

Thanks

abhattac5
Newcomer III

Absolutely seconded on the practice questions - they also made the difference for me.  Congratulations!