Provisionally passed the CSSP!!!
Happy to join the ranks of my fellow CSSPs. I'll try and edit this post at some point but wanted to just list what I used to study.
1. The Official (ISC)2 Training Seminar - was ok but I thought there could have been a little more graphical representation of the content. That's just me though as I'm more of a visual learner.
2. Official CCSP Study Guide
3. Official CCSP Practice Test
4. Gwen Bettwy - Prepare for the CCSP exam, All 6 domains (Udemy)
5. Additional resources as listed on the (ISC)2 website
The exam was really hard for me I thought but I did do A LOT of practice questions the last 2 weeks leading up to the exam. I spent about 6 months on an off studying and really crammed the last three weeks.
Good luck to all.