cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jc2022
Newcomer I

CC Exam Preparation

Hello,

For those who have passed the entry level CC exam, can you let me know if the online material provided by ISC is enough to study for the exam?

Are there any recommended books or supplemental material that can be used such as practice exams etc?

Thanks

145 Replies
Tari22
Viewer II

I would highly recommend Thor Pedersen tutorial on Udemy, it really helped during my preparation. Also, it has 200 practice questions. 

Boyetman
Viewer II

Man appreciate this

mohammedalia
Viewer

Thanks for your detailed, answer.
Deez-Nuts
Viewer III

.  . can you provide corresponding ISBN(s) for the books you listed? Many thanks!

vbianch76
Newcomer I

Would you be able to share any example of questions you get during the exam, different from the ones in the ISC2 online testing? I am getting my exam soon and I am honestly curious to see any example of the Pearsonvue session...

thanks 

denbesten
Community Champion

@vbianch76 wrote:

share any example of questions you get during the exam...

This discussion has a whole bunch of questions that never were on any exam but are written in the style of the CISSP exam by people that have attained the CISSP.  It will give you the "flavor" without creating an ethical issue (potentially resulting in certificate revocation and/or being added to ISC2's no-fly list).

Although the CISSP is not CC, the "style" of the questions will be similar even though the material covered differs.

MKN
Newcomer I

Which Sec+ book specifically are you referring to ? Thanks!
Also, how many questions are in the final exam?
suleman29
Viewer

Year 2023. The Exam is still the same. Prepared for it, Applied and Failed. The questions were ambiguous. Test Exam and Flash Cards were not helpful. Free material doesn't help much. 

MKN
Newcomer I

thanks very much!
MKN
Newcomer I

are these 200 practice questions different to what is given in the official ISC2 CC course ?