cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgill
Viewer II

CC Exam Prep and Practice Tests

Hi everyone,

Newbie to Cybersecurity and world of IT!!  I have completed the online course but is there any other resources that are out there that may help for exam prep?? Are there any practice tests to help with studying?? 

For those who have taken the test, is the online  material enough to pass the exam??

34 Replies
Durmani
Newcomer I

Hello Anne,
You can use Mike Chappel SSCP Pratcice Test book print on 2022 the domains are the same except few additional info it very well written check your public library or indigo either Mike chappel or Mike Wills 3rd edition
Hamzahali
Viewer

I want course.
Durmani
Newcomer I

Hello Anne,
Check out your local library for Mike Chappel's SSCP official exam prep question printed 2022 or Mike Wills 3rd edition the domains on CC and SSCP are identical both books are great and helped me to pass the exam.

Durmani
Newcomer I

Hamza check my previous post about Thore Teaches the course is free on YT channel. Good luck
AnneC
Newcomer I

First my library doesn't have ether of those books and I'm not buying the 3rd editions when I have the 2nd of both  

AnneC
Newcomer I

Thore who? A link would have been helpful and save me time having to figure it out.

jnkumar
Viewer

Yes, the ISC2 training and material is great.  Go through the chapter glossary, flashcards & Takeaways thoroughly, keep reading up about CIA (in terms of Cyber Security) and that should be good enough

pushpalatha
Viewer II

cgoyard
Newcomer I

Hi,

I just passed the exam OK one hour ago ✌️.

I prepared with ISC2 self-paced training and Mike Chapple's CC study paper book, and I'm glad I got two sources of information.

First, they do not cover exactly the same stuff. The book goes a bit deeper on some technologies like Wifi, the ISC2 training goes farther on organizational.

Second, the alternate wording in definitions and concepts helped me a lot, as a non-native English speaker.

When training, I got like 95/100 on both Chapple's and ISC2 tests. But at the exam, I got really surprised by some questions. The phrasing was more vague than on training, and for some questions, it felf like the "None of the above" option was missing 😀. I'm pretty sure I missed around 5-10 answers because of wording or kinda subjective options.

But remember you can fail 30 questions out of 100, that's a lot of headroom!

Anyway, it wasn't too hard and completed in one hour without rushing. Looking forward for another cert 😼.

All the best,

Charles

Angus
Viewer II

Hi everyone

I had the exact same experience. My advice: Read the questions thoroughly and slowly, and be aware of words like "not", "cannot" etc.