Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isc2jade
Community Manager

Welcome to the (ISC)² Community!

The (ISC)² Community is here to help bring cybersecurity professionals together and form industry connections. Whether it be to gain knowledge towards certifications, engage in learning industry best practices, or learn more about what's going on in the cybersecurity industry itself, we want this community to be your destination as professionals to learn, discuss, and share.

The (ISC)² Community Team would like to welcome you and to help you get started, here are a few key resources:

In addition, if you're unsure of where to post or where to find the information you're looking for, here is a quick rundown of each area and the content that's most appropriate within:

• Welcome - Introduce yourself, learn about the community, and keep up to date with community changes!
  • Certifications - Have questions about the certification process? Want to share stories about your certification journey? Post them here!
  • Industry News - Discuss the latest in cybersecurity and related news.
  • Ask (ISC)² - Have a question about (ISC)² membership and services?  Ask it here.
  • Security Congress - Connect with fellow attendees to discuss sessions and activities throughout the week!

In addition, here is what each category is for and what you can find within:

• Discussions - Converse with other cybersecurity professionals about membership, certifications, industry trends, hot topics, etc.
  • Events - Learn about details at upcoming (ISC)² events and other industry conferences.
  • Research - Learn about (ISC)² and other related industry research and reports, and discuss findings with other professionals.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask in this thread or reach out to the (ISC)² Community Team.

Jayda Shriver
Volunteer & Member Engagement Manager
13 Replies
stretch
ISC2 Team

Great stuff Jayda!

isc2jade
Community Manager

Thank you!! Hope you enjoy it!
Jayda Shriver
Volunteer & Member Engagement Manager
drBob
Viewer II

Hi isc2jade,

thanks for the clear welcome message.

The reading material hidden behind the links will keep me busy for a while.

Could you please explain to me the meaning of the earned badge received for joing this community as an early adopter?

Thanks in advance for your kind response.

Regards,

drBob.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello! 

The Early Adopter badge is only available to those who join the Community before November 3. It's a way to recognize those who got in "on the ground level" so to speak. Just a little recognition for joining 🙂

Bravo
Viewer II

It seems I missed the deadline by two days. 😞

cisocio
Viewer

How does earning the badge really help the recipient?
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi!

Some of the badges are rewards for activity - like the 2018 badge, or those for giving kudos - and they're just to recognize those that are active here on the Community.

Other badges represent the certs you have, or you can earn them for professional activities like nominating someone for an (ISC)² Information Security Leadership Award or speaking at Security Congress.

I hope this helps!
Johnbbaker
Newcomer I

I missed it by a few hours!
markbeasali
Viewer

Good day. is it possible to post our corporations open cybersecurity job postings? if doable is there a process? 

Thanks for any information