Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking SME Interview Candidates for Graduate Cybersecurity Project

Hello,

I am a graduate student with Georgia Tech completing a Master's in Cybersecurity, and I am seeking feedback in the form of interview candidates for my Graduate Practicum project. The project centers on the creation of a new professional organizational compliance certification related to Software Bill-of-Material inclusion within SDLC practices, creating the framework for that certification, and applying it appropriately within the context of compliance & software development practices.

I am particularly interested in feedback from individuals who have completed CISSP, CSSLP, or Certified Scum Master certifications or those who are employed professionals within the fields of Software Development, Product Management, Compliance, or Cybersecurity. If you are interested and can spare a 30 minute interview session via Zoom please respond and let me know! I would love to setup some time with you between 10/1/23 - 10/22/23 to discuss the project and conduct the interview.

I appreciate your consideration and willingness to help influence the outcome of my academic project and hope it ultimately provides some usefulness in a growing area of cybersecurity risk!

1 Reply
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I'd recommend that you post over in the Career Discussion board: https://community.isc2.org/t5/Career-Discussions/bd-p/Career 

ISC2 Community Manager