cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dtuungafasi
Newcomer I

Preparation for CISSP Exam

Dear Community,

For those that are still in progress of studying for CISSP Exam. These recordings from BrightTalks and MCI - Mission Critical Institute will helps you with your practice and preparation to the CISSP format and examination type question. I know you will find it helpful. There are 5 presentations and 1 to 3 recordings are already available. Now register to receive upcoming 4 and 5 presentation soon.

CISSP Exam Prep Clinic #1: New Exam FormatVIEW RECORDING

CISSP Exam Prep Clinic #2: Hands-On Labs – VIEW RECORDING

CISSP Exam Prep Clinic #3: Question Analysis – VIEW RECORDING

CISSP Exam Prep Clinic #4: Best Answer Selection – Tuesday, September 10, 12:00pm ET

CISSP Exam Prep Clinic #5: Difference Between CISSP and CISSP Associate Status – Tuesday, September 17, 12:00pm ET

Good Luck and the best!

2 Replies
AmmarHasayen
Viewer II

Thanks for sharing ! I want also to contribute. Here is my blog post of a comprehensive study plan I put together to help me pass the exam:

https://blog.ahasayen.com/cissp-exam-study-plan/

dtuungafasi
Newcomer I

Hi Ammar,

Thank you for the contribution and your awesome study plan. That will benefit me and my current study to the CISSP exam. Also can help with the community as well.

Congrats on your achievement and all the best to your next exam. Thanks for sharing and will recommend to colleagues.

Cheers