cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

(ISC)² is now ISC2

We are proud to announce that (ISC)² is now ISC2🎉

This is more than just a logo change – it is a bold step toward our mission to bridge the workforce gap with a diverse global talent pool. We remain dedicated to guiding our members through professional development and advocating for continued growth in the cybersecurity industry. Together, we will help guide candidates and be a force for good. Your future. Secured.

Check it out at the updated website: isc2.org

Learn more about this rebrand here: Cybersecurity is Evolving. So Are We. 

Read the press release: ISC2 Announces Major Milestone as Community Grows to Half a Million Strong

ISC2 Community Manager
14 Replies
Ian_CFA
Newcomer II

I prefer the old name and logo since it looks more professional and smart, the new certificate design also looks basic and rushed. I do hope they change their mind and bring back the old name and logo.

Narsil
Newcomer III

@Ian_CFA wrote:

I do hope they change their mind and bring back the old name and logo.

No chance they'll do this, there's too many newcomers who do not appreciate the finesse that has now been buried and the bylaws also ignored.

kokumoto
Newcomer II

I found it. The logo images can be extracted from the official Brand Guidline.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@rmasuoka wrote:
Does someone know where I can find the new logo artwork? 

I have found the following description

Logo Artwork
  Electronic artwork files for the Logo are available on the ISC2's members-only Website.

in

Membership Policies and Procedures
  https://www.isc2.org/policies-procedures/member-policies
  -> ISC2 Logos & Guideline

and poked around, but I could not find it. 

@rmasuoka 

Please see this line on the https://www.isc2.org/policies-procedures/member-policies page:

Logo Download

Download a .zip file with a print and web version of the ISC2 logo. To access and use other ISC2 certification logos and/or other ISC2 product logos use the following contact information to obtain the files and permissions:

ISC2 Community Manager
rmasuoka
Viewer

Thanks!