Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

Microsoft Azure Hit With The Largest Data Breach In Its History; Hundreds Of Executive Accounts

Hi All

Well Microsoft did it again, hundreds of executive accounts compromised - apparently hit with the largest data breach in history currently.

https://techreport.com/news/microsoft-azure-hit-with-the-largest-data-breach-in-its-history-hundreds...

Regards

Caute_Cautim

5 Replies
JoePete
Advocate I

Phishing, that's what most of these attacks come down to. Simple scams. I've determined that this is proverbial hill I will die on, but defaulting to HTML email is like attending an party thrown by Caligula without prophylactics or penicillin.

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

How we let Microsoft run most of the world’s email is really beyond me…

“Mr Fox, you’ll look after my farm while I’m away and not eat all those juicy plump chickens??Also your employees won’t get pwnd and loose all my internal corporate communications to those interested in how we configure out bucks to be the fattest and most delicious? Even after getting an email with animations…?”
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@Early_Adopter   Well look what they did with Co-pilot AI, releasing development code and IP via a developer mistake too.  And then look to the recent Google issue too...

Regards

Caute_Cautim

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

The great beasts of the end times, Infovore Tyranicus rampage without sadly much to control them. There needs to be far greater accountability, and an emphasis on not doing the wrong thing rather than trying hard not to get caught and saying sorry afterwards. Maybe regulators need to break things up?
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@Early_Adopteragreed, but by the time legislation comes into place it will be prolific!!

Regards

Caute_Cautim