Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CY
Newcomer II

which next gen cloud dlp and sase solution to buy?

I am trying to replace my old on prem dlp solution to cover aws and o365. There are so many products out there saying they can do everything. E.g zscaler, netskope, forcepoint, macfee, symantec.  Anyone can share their experience with these products or know of any good product comparisons article? Comprehensive data loss prevention and zero trust access are my main focus. 

2 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Big question, very hard to answer without knowing lots of stuff about your environment, I started listing stuff on each of the vendors I know and then deleted it as I think it has the potential to confuse more, but PM me and we can chat a bit?

Fundamentally this is really just another system stand-up. Based on what you shared AWS and O365 support are your key platforms so will drive most of your requirements discovery, but don’t forget the jobs your current solution performs.

www-carrillo-cz
Newcomer I

M365 have already built-in tools for DLP. Overview of data loss prevention - Microsoft 365 Compliance | Microsoft Docs - maybe the question is what  is the problem to resolve and what would you like to tool to achieve.