Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LesBell
Newcomer I

How Do You Manage Cyber Risk In Your Organization?

I am hoping that cyber and information risk professionals will be willing to share some of their expertise and experience as I work to build a picture of the current state of cyber risk management.

Les Bell and Associates Pty Ltd, in conjunction with the Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub, is conducting research into current practices in cyber security risk management. We are seeking responses from CISO's, Chief Risk Officers, Risk Analysts, senior security professionals and other cyber risk management professionals. In exchange, at the conclusion of the survey, you will be offered the opportunity to receive a copy of our initial report.

Confidentiality and Privacy: The survey is being conducted on our behalf by Susan Bell Research, a member of the Australian Market and Social Research Society, and therefore bound by its Code of Professional Behaviour. The survey design and method comply with Australian privacy law and are consistent with GDPR requirements. Your responses will be de-identified and will not be shared with any other party. All information will be aggregated and will be used to improve our understanding of current cyber security risk management practices, and in the design of educational materials for enterprise risk management.

The survey will close on the 8th February 2019. Please follow the link below to the survey.

https://qau1.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bEG5DExQK3Kitoh

Please also feel free to pass this post on to colleagues in appropriate positions.

Thank you for your assistance!

1 Reply
LesBell
Newcomer I

I'm bumping this in hopes of getting some more responses before the survey closes! We're especially keen to hear from CISO's, CRO's risk analysts and others who work in their employer's risk management activities and who have some awareness of the issues of information asset classification and ownership as well as accountability for risk.

The survey will close on the 8th February 2019. Please follow the link below to the survey.

https://qau1.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bEG5DExQK3Kitoh

Please also feel free to pass this post on to colleagues in appropriate positions.