@AppDefects Yes, I saw somewhere else, however, the fact remains:
1) The software has to be updated, how often is vulnerability testing conducted during the DevOps CI/CD application lifecycle? One hopes at every planned upgrade and before each and every mission.
2) How often do the Astronauts actually test the BCP and ensure they can revert in an emergency?
3) What happens if the Blue Screen of death occurs or the screens they use introduce unwanted Electromagnetic Compatibility issues - different technologies radiate far worst than others - and it is not necessarily the Power Supply.
4) Is the equipment sufficiently screened i.e. Faraday cage or similar to prevent issues in operations etc?
5) Is Elon Musk rockets the next to be hacked item?