I was asked why I haven't taken the corporate compliance training class for "anti-shoulder surfing". Well, add it to my corporate compliance training list! Do I really need to know how to evade shoulder surfers at the airport? Do I really need that on a Friday when I have 15,000km to travel home? Are we there yet? So I took the class.Here's what I learned today:
- Tilt your screen away from people. Use geometry to calculate all possible viewing vectors!
- Block/hide the screen with your other hand - not easy if you you have luggage in tow!
- Sit with your back against a wall - but don't sit against a mirror or glass wall!
- Walk (side-stepping) parallel to a wall- just kidding - you're doing good keep reading these tips!
- Install a privacy screen - my favorite!
Gosh. I'm just going to turn my phone off and take a cat nap! Happy Friday! Safe travels everyone!