Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AppDefects
Community Champion

Anti-Shoulder Surfing Training...

I was asked why I haven't taken the corporate compliance training class for "anti-shoulder surfing".  Well, add it to my corporate compliance training list! Do I really need to know how to evade shoulder surfers at the airport? Do I really need that on a Friday when I have 15,000km to travel home? Are we there yet? So I took the class.Here's what I learned today:

1. Tilt your screen away from people. Use geometry to calculate all possible viewing vectors!
  2. Block/hide the screen with your other hand - not easy if you you have luggage in tow!
  3. Sit with your back against a wall - but don't sit against a mirror or glass wall!
  4. Walk (side-stepping) parallel to a wall- just kidding - you're doing good keep reading these tips! 
  5. Install a privacy screen - my favorite!

Gosh. I'm just going to turn my phone off and take a cat nap! Happy Friday! Safe travels everyone!

3 Replies
DAlexander
Newcomer III

The sad part is that someone actually got paid to develop and provide this "training."  I bet it was all done by the same training developer that brought you these classics:

"Boiling Water Is Hot (basic and advanced courses)"

"Breathing For Dummies"

"Understanding Cats"

denbesten
Community Champion

They missed the only effective solution: don't work on confidential stuff in public places.