I've being working a lot lately in guiding organizations in how-to successfully adopt DevSecOps. Here are the myths that I busted:
- You don’t need Agile to do DevSecOps. It can replace Agile.
- Adopting DevSecOps means “giving up control.”
- DevSecOps is all about speed, letting us deploy anytime, anywhere, and in any way.
- We’ll need to hire all new “super” developers to implement DevSecOps.
- DevSecOps is a capability. We can simply “buy DevSecOps” and implement it across our organization.
Want to learn more about the "new reality"? This article will help you be the champion your organization is looking for.