cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

Where do you want Congress to be?

Hello!

We're planning our future Security Congress events and we want to know where YOU would like to have the events ... 

Take this super quick 3 question survey before February 23 to give your input:

http://congress.isc2.org/d/7tq0v5/80K?cpc=ZXNPDQJQZXX

Thanks! 

13 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

Note to fillers..... Dragging the order of the cities causes the numbers to auto-fill.  It is much easier than selecting each number manually.

I do wish I could rank only the 3 cities which I would attend.

Kaity
Community Manager

You can post any extra feedback in this thread, or if you'd prefer it be private, you can message me. I will pass on the information anonymously if preferred 🙂

dcontesti
Community Champion

Kaity,

Love the potential venues however was wondering when they are planning the event for 2019 or will that depend on venue?

Regards

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

anHow about Hawai one year? Easier for us folks on the Rim*...

*It's a thing now, and at some stage, there will be giant robots battling Kaiju I am extremely sure of this. So hold it near there every year so we can catch the matches when they happen.

Kaity
Community Manager

@dcontesti I am not sure of where they are in the planning process for 2019 Congress. @mschweitz is the woman in charge there 🙂 

dcontesti
Community Champion

Thanks,

eric-nieuwland
Newcomer II

Since (ISC)2 is a world-wide organisation, could you please label it 'Security Congress USA'?

In Europe we also label by country/region and it makes communication and expectation so much clearer.

mschweitz
ISC2 Former Staff

Hi Diana, We are in the process now. That is where the survey comes into place and will help with the decision.Thank you, Michelle

mschweitz
ISC2 Former Staff

Hi Eric, Thank you for the feedback.This year we started to label it North America Security Congress. -Michelle