Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmyD
Newcomer II

Security Congress Events page

Is anyone else having issues seeing the events page for the 2019 Security Congress?  When I try to view it, it just spins and doesn't show any information.  I have tried Chrome and IE.

Thanks

15 Replies
emb021
Advocate I

Not the only one.  All messed up.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
dcontesti
Community Champion

@emb021 I have asked that it be reported to the right department at (ISC)2.

@amandavanceISC2  @SamanthaO_isc2 - second issue reported today.

Regards

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Thank you for alerting us, @dcontesti, it has been forwarded to our team.

While I wait to get more information from them, I wanted to ask a few questions. I am currently able to pull up the main website on my computer so I am curious if you are having issues with the main site or the events page off of our website. Can you each let me know what link is not working for you at the moment? Also, besides the spinning wheel that @JimmyD reported, is there anything else happening on the page at all, i.e. any error messages?  

Any additional information that you can provide will help us to determine what the cause is of this issue. 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
JimmyD
Newcomer II

I see an https guard in the site tab that looks to be in a loop. I can
access the main page with no issues. It is just when I click the security
congress link under events that I get no web page resolution.
AppDefects
Community Champion

@JimmyD wrote:
I see an https guard in the site tab that looks to be in a loop. I can
access the main page with no issues. It is just when I click the security
congress link under events that I get no web page resolution.

The link goes into "hibernation" each year after the congress ends. Then becomes active when the next agenda is set. Maybe, not the best idea and could certainly be improved for people that are interested in attending. This years conference is going to be bigger and better!

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @JimmyD , @dcontesti  & @emb021 , 

After checking in on this for you we have a troubleshooting step we would like you to try, if possible. Can you please try clearing your cache to see if this helps. If it does not, can you then try a private/incognito window to see if the site will load for you, please? 

If you are still experiencing issues, would you please send me screenshots of what is happening.  In your screenshot please include the entire browser window, including URL. You can send those to soconnor@isc2.org. 

Thank you, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
dcontesti
Community Champion

I had already cleared my cache, my cookies and my history.  Still had the same issue.

Also in Chrome, I opened an incognito window and got the same results.

I have one other computer that I can try.

dcontesti
Community Champion

Okay, I finally got this working on Safari on my MAC.....

Still not working on iPAD or Windows but as long as I can get to site on one system, I am happy.

On Safari, I got the following tab :  HTTPS GUARD

My son did some work to take down the guard and now I am functioning.

Thanks

Diana

JimmyD
Newcomer II

I am still unable to access it through multiple devices and browsers.